I apologize if this is a repeat question, but I was wondering if anyone knows what the exact doll limits are for this year. I also do not remember from last year how many outfits you can purchase on one ticket. How many mini dolls can you purchase?--last year they were long gone before I got in so I didn't pay attention. Also, how does the Sunday sale work? Are the limits the same?

My plan was for my mother to go with me this year, but she can't go now. I'm trying to decide if I should hold on to her ticket since I have 2 daughters or sell it. We have 7 a.m. tickets--I can't believe it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I do have the option of subbing my son for my Mom, but I don't think he will enjoy getting in line as early as I plan. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Thanks! Any info will be greatly appreciated!